1. Responsible for the timely completion of customer service work；
2. Responsible for the liaison with competent authorities, such as answering incoming calls and replying to emails；
3. Responsible for the liaison, communication and cooperation with SUNGO’s other regional offices to complete the work.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; proficient in English and Chinese;
2. More than 1 year of work experience;
3. Excellent communication skills; proactive in doing things.
Location: United States
Competitive salary + bonus
Various social insurances and housing fund for employees upon assumption;
Official holidays, marriage leave, maternity leave, sick leave, paternity leave, annual leave, etc.;
Regular team building activities, and annual physical examinations;
Food subsidy, and festival welfare;
Working competence-based salary adjustment and promotion;
A variety of professional internal and external trainings.
Contact: Ms. Zhang